View Single Post
Old 2012-06-01, 22:47   Link #285
Destined_Fate

Deeper purpose? It better be pretty deep for all that mud they dragged her in.

Zessica - I love you Amata but if Mikono makes you happy than-
Amata - Yes, thank you Zessica! Hey!!! You hear that Mikono?
Mikono - ...Oh, Kagura...
Amata - Mikono?
Kagura - And that's how I'm going to kill you every Monday Night when I get home.
Mikono - Wait!
Kagura - What?!
Mikono - What about Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights?
Kagura - I didn't think that far! You're so amazing Silvie and I love you so much right now that I must kill you this very second! Into my Tornado! AWAY!
Mikono - *Blushes and doesn't resist*
Amata - B-but...
Zessica - Don't worry Amata I'm still here for you! Not even death could get in the way of my love for you after I saved you at the cost of my own health for the thousandith time! So who cares about fate and destiny when we can be happy together! ...Amata?
Amata - That other me is no way more destined for Mikono than me! I mean he's just leftovers that I didn't even want though I question why I discarded such sexy leftovers. Wait, stop that! I'm sexier! YEAH! Which means that I'm clearly the one more destined to be with Mikono and not him even though he's me and thus shares my destiny! So I must fight my own destiny so that I can fulfill my destiny to be with Mikono thus defying my 12,000 promise to be with the woman I want to be with anyway!
Zessica - >.<