View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 16:32   Link #38
SPARTAN 119
Unleashing the Homu-Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Interesting. But how did Sachi got revived within 10 seconds, from outside the trapped room?
More Sachi, a draft from Sword Art Online: From the Outside. This scene features Shinichiro Matsuoka, a former university student turned vigilante, and the older brother of Sachiko "Sachi" Matsuoka.

Spoiler for Fic Draft:

Constructive criticism only please.

Also, opinions on Shinichiro's weapon, In the initial draft above, I have him purchase a hunting rifle (contrary to popular belief, you can purchase a hunting rifle or shotgun in Japan, at least according to Wikipedia).

I figured him using a katana or something would be to cliche.

So, anyway, I was also think perhaps him either purchasing from an illegal arms dealer, perhaps making some comment about suddenly there being significant illegal arms sales in Japan, all for the same reason: "Kill Kayaba Akihiko".

Or, alternatively, according to an interview with the creator Highschool of the Dead, he owns a crossbow, noting that there are no crossbow restrictions in Japan.

Also, I was thinking of having him purchase several knives and hatchet, as well as make some pipe bombs with online instructions, and perhaps having him as something of a computer geek like his sister, and manage to hack into police and Argus corporation databases in search of Akihiko.

Opinions on which option I should choose for the weapon?

Last edited by SPARTAN 119; 2012-07-26 at 09:20.
SPARTAN 119 is offline   Reply With Quote