Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-02, 03:29   Link #22541
Chris38

It seems that chapter 54 isn't out yet. Still, considering the fact that it should be out soon, what are you're predictions on what the next chapter is going to contain ?

What I'm pretty sure about, is the fact that the cliffhanger from the previous chapter is going to be resolved, most likely in the first few panels of chapter 54, and then we will probably get a few panels spent on Akua and Inner Moka "conversation", after which we will get Tsukune's badass entry, and have Inner Moka's "freaked out" reaction, once she notices that Tsukune's youkai aura has changed. After that, the chapter will end.

Of course, we will probably get a few panels focusing on what is currently happening with Team B, but I doubt it's going to be the major focus of the next chapter, since what is going on with Team B, isin't as important as what is currently going on at Moka's current location.

At least that's my prediction on what is going to happen in chapter 54, and we will hopefully see in a few hours, if my prediction has been correct.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote