View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 13:15   Link #394
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Chapter 34&35 have been scanlated. Darin's father intends to kill Furuya and keep Rea as a test subject. He almost succeeded. It seems like he has personal motives. Resurrecting Darin's mom, maybe?
I pretty sure he does intend to do so. I feel a little bit sad (little bit, but not a lot) for Darin, but she was naive. Sure people need love from their parents, but if a parent doesn't even acknowledge you even at work, than what kind of parent is he? The belief that a parent can change is very warming, but it depends on the parent if he wants to change. Darin's father hasn't shown any remorse for treating Darin as nothing more than a coworker in the past nor any signs of changing his behavior in the future. Its a lost cause. THere is a lot of blame going around on how Rea and Furuya got into this bad situation. On my opinion chart it goes like this:

Whose to blame for the bad situation that Rea and Furuya got themselves into which could have been avoid:

Darin: 25 percent for her naivety of her faith of her father's action
Furuya: 5 percent, should have done better to stop Rea
Rea: 70 percent, her way of believing is very naive than any other due to her upbringing and gotten many others' involved.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-01-25 at 13:33.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote