View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 08:08   Link #48
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I didn't expect we'd get an episode focusing on Isshiki. He seemed like such a minor character. And it was a great episode at that, with a lot of hilarious moments.

Shinka is growing on me. She was very funny in this episode. Her constant bickering with Dekomori is very entertaining (loved how they start fighting as soon as they see each other) and I enjoyed her threats to Isshiki. She sure can be scary at times. I have to say it was rather satisfying to see her receive a knock on the head from Yuuta as well. Divine retribution for what she did to Kumin last week! Plus, she deserved it. How dare she make light of such a sacrifice?

It's good Yuuta doesn't give anybody preferential treatment. If you do something silly, you're going to get lightly hit. No exceptions. Seems like he may have moved on past his crush for her now that he has become acquainted with her real self, who is not as lovely as he imagined.

Isshiki is a bro among bros. I loved how exaggeratedly dramatic his heroic sacrifice was. They put a lot of effort into that scene (both visually and musically) and it made it even more funny as a result.

The other memorable scene of the episode was Yuuta and Rikka holding hands in front of the railway. It was very nice but it felt a bit out of place in the middle of an episode like this one. It might have been to save it for later. Just a minor complaint.

Beach episode next week, huh. There had to be one. Looks like it might actually have a rather serious tone as opposed to your usual beach episodes. I'm excepting a bit of drama towards the end. Can't wait to see it.