View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 15:38   Link #254
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Is there a relation between Juggernaut Drive and Divine Dividing Issei power up that the author mention?
Because Issei into Juggernaut Drive the Scale Mail assumes the form of a miniature version of Draig, and it gains the white wings of the Divine Dividing and all its powers, which he took from Vali in their first battle.
I think that Juggernaut Drive is simply a mode, where the user uses all the power that he has at his disposal to defeat anyone around him, until the lifespan of the user is completely drained.

Since, the power of Albion has already been placed within Ddraig's Soul, there has been nothing preventing Ise in Juggernaut Drive, from using it.

I don't think that there is some "special" relation, with Divine Dividing and Ise's Juggernaut mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Is there a relation between the form of a miniature version of Draig Armor and get the full stability of Cardinal Crimson Promotion?
Because the curse dont exist anymore, right? The curse of the Juggernaut Drive can be permanently removed if the hatred of its past possessors are dispersed, and they died protecting Issei.
Well, if you mean to ask, if Ise will look like he did in Jugeurnaut Drive, but still be in control, when using his CCQ promotion ... personally I doubt that's going to happen, since Ise's Cirmison Queen mode, has been created as something completely different then Ise's Juggernaut Drive...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote