View Single Post
Old 2007-08-22, 00:44   Link #682
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Ok my dad is asking me something about a radio but i'm confused, so i've come to ya for help ^_^. ( I have no skills or knowledge in Radios once so ever)

My dad is looking for a radio that can listen to international stations along with local stations, but I have no clue what to look at in the specs.

But if I correct, aren't all radio stations broadcasted on the same frequency meaning mostly on the 87.5 to 108.0 MHz range, and they usually don't have a large range as in distance, correct?

I live about 700 miles for the destination source of the radio in which my dad wants to listen to, but he cannot use the internet to listen to it cause my computer is in my room( he can't use the other comp too much too , which is usually used by my sisters for Maple Story which they place for like 14 hours each day, splitted among 3 of them of course). I don't want my dad listening to his oldies musics while I sleep

From looking at some products, I found the "SCA Mode" which I believe from conclusion is what I'm looking for. But i'm not sure once so ever.

Any help here?

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote