View Single Post
Old 2007-09-16, 19:02   Link #443
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86
Goddess: Mother died of illness when she was still young, father assassinated. Yes, the Goddess's mother died of illness by this logic: if she was alive, we'd see the Goddess's mother with her.
The only reason she wasn't b!tching or whining is because she had a mental breakdown...A little girl who talks to herself and robotic colored balls with nonsensical glee? If it walks like a nut, talks like a nut...Pffft,...Remember that first episode when Athrun walked in her house and his face was all "WTFBBQ I have to marry this nut?!?!?"...

Quote:
So by comparison, Shinn had absolutely no right whatsoever to keep bitching. But I guess you're doomed to failure when you're a fusion of Anakin Skywalker and Saucegay. Too much impatience, stupidity, and emo in one package that nobody short of the Goddess could undo. And no amount of strength can measure up to a pilot piloting a gundam imbued with Goddess Dust.
Wow, so Kira crying, weeeeezing, and basically having orgasmic body spasms from crying 60% of Gundam SEED is less emo (or non-comparable in your mind) than Shinn from GSD?? I don't mind people hating a character, but just be real with yourself...You hate him? Fine (as if I don't already have your opinion grained into my soul by now), but don't rationalize his emoness verses a character just as emo if not more in SEED's Kira Yamato....