View Single Post
Old 2004-09-11, 15:26   Link #19
yinstro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
he cut the flow to his heart not to kyubi. and seeing their growth i wouldnt say he couldnt beat a serious juunin maybe an elite juunin. the sannin are still out of his legue but our juunin i would say is a selected list because not all of on par with kakshi and kabuto

in the manga he cut the flow of chakra from kyuubi, think it makes no sense that kyuubi didnt heal if he didnt sever the connection. kyuubi was totally powerless and fading at that time. it has been show kyuubi can heal such wounds only thing that makes sense is him severing kyuubis chakra from flowing to naruto.

kabuto: i cut the chakra route to his heart that he uses to summon the nine tails power. It seals his chance of healing himself.

Really kabuto totally outclassed and defeated naruto, although he took a serious blow he used that chance to cripple and defeat naruto in away that would give him the victory overtime regardless. note, kisame was about to sever his arms and legs in a few seconds, Oro sealed him from using kyuubi chakra in seconds. Try not to think of naruto's fights with genins as being an indication of his skills. they are comparitive. What naruto doesnt realize is sense and wisdom is usually what wins you the fight.
yinstro is offline   Reply With Quote