View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 07:25   Link #233
SeagullCrazy
Endless Witch-Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomAvatarFan View Post
I've finished reading Seacats EP1 and EP2 (still in the middle of Trick's answer session)

I have to say, I think I took more notes on your forgeries did I did in the original! In fact I've been playing the majority of EP2 with notepad opened right next to it.
The mysteries you present are really interesting, and you do a nice job mixing the fantasy into the work. It's really fun! I have a theory regarding Trick, (I still can't explain the first twilight) and I want to see how it plays up in the TP =) Great Job!
Somehow I didn't see this post earlier, anyway thanks. That first twilight seems to stump everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bluebeard
Just started SeagullCrazy's /Seacats/, and I must say it is very good so far!
It cuts to the cheese a bit fast, but it's very fun and has many inspiring closed rooms. I'm going to try my hardest to solve them.

P.S: Taking a look at the custom sprites file of EP4 makes me really look forward to it!
Well, I wouldn't recommend looking at the custom sprites before playing, but I'm glad it caught your interest! EP4 is a rather weird game compared to the others, but I hope you like it just as much!