Thread: Licensed Eureka Seven: Astral Ocean
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-21, 17:06   Link #2741
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Like for all the flack Fam of the silver wing got for not living up to its predecessor and having "moeblob heroines" at least the plot made sense and the characters were developed normally. Thats at least meeting basic standards.
This THis THIS THiS THISSSISISI

I absolutely Hated fam when it came out and after it was finished, I mean HATED with a passion, but that show pales in comparison to whatever happened with the retardedness of AO, I was shocked that bones could do worse than that, how they could mess up a story that was already good! The only thing I can think of is that, the original really left not much room for more conflict (which you kinda need in a series) so they had to make one up and really couldnt think of one and failed horribly.

I mean the info dump at the end of AOs sister dying, thus setting the whole show in motion felt like they just threw that in there because they couldnt think of anything else.

and the whole Okinawa thing. . .FFS ANIME, If you cant do politics right, STOP PUTTING IT IN YOUR SHOWS. It's like they spit on three races of peoples issues with that place (chinese, Japanese, and the okinawans. . .read up on the history and the current situation to understand what I mean) that shit was just bad. . .and the retarded military dude. . .he did all that shit and it went no where. . .

no more, I'm done. I wish I didn thave to overthink stuff I watch, I'm too old and know too much. if I were younger and less knowledgeable about the world, and how narratives are suppsoed to be presented, writer etc. . I probably could have enjoyed it. . . .naah this show is shit.
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote