View Single Post
Old 2009-06-24, 23:15   Link #988
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmolita View Post
Yuki is being selfish... She's always loved and wanted to be w/kaname, but felt that it was impossible because she was human and he was a pureblood. The two parts of her are still melding into one and their's still a lot she doesn't understand quite yet. Being in love w/kaname gives her comfort and refugee even if she does have feelings for someone else. But those feelings are attached to the human part of her which zero loved sooo much-it doesn't surprise me that she has such a hard time letting go.. cutting her human side off is cutting off zero. She needs to embrace being a vampire and accept her human qualities. Because she was never really human to begin with she just simply had the appearence of one. I can't wait for the next chapter...I gotta know if she's going to use those fangs
In my opinion her being with Kaname now has been about what he has done for her. Saving her, being nice to her, and the loneliness she's feels she caused him. I'm not talking about her trying to smother her vampire side as she's doing that because she doesn't want to lose her connection with Zero. I prefer this because it is selfish. She's doing it for herself not for Kaname and not for Zero. In love you have to be a bit selfish as it's about who makes you happy not because you feel you owe them something.

Yuki's indecisiveness doesn't really bother me because it's not really surprising. Even though she's was born a vampire she also is in many way just as much a human now, if not more so. Accepting two completely different lifestyles is fairly tough and I think she was extremely happy as a human. And as a Zeki fan if we lay the blame for her current indecisiveness at Zero's feet isn't that even more of a testament to her feelings for him?