View Single Post
Old 2006-10-03, 20:20   Link #138
Keiichi no Hibi
THIS. IS WHO I AM.

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi no Hibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthX
She already planned to kill Rika before she did anything.
Did she? From what I got out of it, she told Rika about Keiichi and like, expected Rika to off Keiichi or something crazy like that. I dunno I'll have to rewatch it.

If we're talking the actual scene where she killed Rika, though, from what I got, Rika showed up out of nowhere as far as Shion was concerned, and it did seem like Shion really was just going to get Rika the soy sauce before Rika instigated the fight.

Looking at that, even if she planned to kill Rika later on, in that instance it started out as self denfense on Shion's part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaOnna
It's like, um, you met this guy for 2 secs and you barely talked to him. Then you suddenly start killing everyone because you think your family killed him?
Well it WAS more than two seconds. Sure she got a crush on him right when they met, but then she called him, she helped him out with the bear, and yeah. Not much more though I suppose

Spoiler for Keiichi and Shion comparison type thingamajig?:

But anyway, yeah Rena had psycological problems before with her "I was cursed by Oyashiro-sama" bit and her parent's divorce. What about Shion? From what I can see, the majority of her family hates/really dislikes her, she got shipped off to a place she obvious hated being in, got seperated from his sister and they were obviously close before she got shipped off to that school, if their conversation when reunitied on the phone was any hint; and well, all of that stuff.

Under a spoiler for length
Spoiler:

So... yeah. There's my two cents