View Single Post
Old 2007-03-23, 22:31   Link #474
kakashi524

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai View Post
I didn't like Hellsing.. don't understand why people like it so much, it was so confusing. Beyblade.. that really sucked. Monster rancher.. too many to name. but there is no anime that I hate just don't like.
I must agree, Hellsing is one of the worst animes i have seen. The Ultimate series i like, the manga i like too, but the anime I DONT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperchld View Post
Evangelion is the worst anime that deserves to be used as a frisbee. There are much lower anime, but they aren't short enough that I would even bother to burn (Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, ect...) (keeping in mind that when most of these were floating around as digisubs I could get 15 to a CD (Evangelion included)).

However, I prefer to put the CDs in the microwave than throw them around.
Evangelion falls in this category too, but only because of the awful two last episodes. I got all (confused) while watching them, and i dont know anyone who has seen it and understood what it was about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroshi View Post
I never really liked Final Fantays Unlimited, .hack//SIGN and Ghost in the Shell
Hack sign, AWFUL!!! (I dont even need to explain it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu View Post
Hmm, anime's i hate. Inu Yasha is horribly overrated along with HnG. Sister Princess is boring and just plain disturbing. ....... Ikkitousen was such a let down and i agree the plot could have been something pretty good.
InuYasha. same reason that evangelion, the end was crap. I dotn remember quite well what exactly is said at the end of the last episode but it said something along the lines of:

"We will continue to fight on till the end against naraku"

and then in the screen appears:

THE END

I looked plain stupid to me, and this wasnt the reason i disliked it i just felt it worth mentioning, the reason is that it had no real END, the series was simply CUT.

Hikaru no Go i like it very much, i dont like chess nor Go, but it was very entertaining and interesting, i have already watched it like 6 or 7 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juri_miki View Post
I didn't like Evanegelion, but I don't consider it to be one of the worst out there. For all of you naming shows that you have obviously seen only English dubbed, I suggest checking out the subbed and unaltered original, before making such judgements. You might really like it. Anyways, here are some shows that were, undoubtedly, pieces of shit and wastes of budget:

Voogie's Angels- Yeah someone said it before, but how in the hell did that crap make it to animation? That was like the worst crap ever. After the crap popped on I knew that I wasn't watching anymore.

Tobira O Akete (Open the Door) - What a sad excuse for an animated movie. Talk about one of the worst endings ever.

Green Green OVA - Man I'm so glad I started out with the show first and not the OVA. That junk was traumatizing.

Weiss Kruez - The first one was awful. Even though I watched it for the sake of being a fangirl, it was just terrible. Je-Bus.

Angel of Darkness)- Typical hentai about tentacle creatures in outer space. Wasn't even entertaining.

Violinist of Hamelin OVA - I heard the show was much better, but the OVA was horrifying.

X the Movie - I can't believe how they turned such a complicated and involved story into 1 hour of torture. Blech.

Sin Sisters - Another really hentai. Not sure it was the right name, but pointless and boring.
Green Green and the OVA. OMG, i want to PUKE!!!!!