View Single Post
Old 2008-03-16, 02:27   Link #186
jaisrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theowne View Post
Howdy, folks. I'm coming a bit late to the party, it seems, but I've been catching up on this series since I was recommended by a friend. I haven't watched any non-Ghibli anime since Honey and Clover simply because nothing meets my expectations anymore. While True Tears isn't another H&C, it's a fairly good series so far even if it falls for many of the typical anime cliches. I do like the characters even though Hiromi seems a bit thin, but they don't have the somewhat shallow quality that I didn't like about Bokura Ga Ita.

It's been a while since I've been actively watching and following discussion of an ongoing series (makes me nostalgic for the H&C days), so I'm looking forward to finishing the series. Too bad I didn't catch on a few weeks earlier

I've only gotten up to episode 8 so far, but I'll be interested to see where this series goes. Anyways, I know I didn't really contribute anything with this post, but just wanted to throw myself out there.
Kind of wondering why you're posting in the episode 10 thread when you said you're only up to episode 8

Anyway I get your point that you're trying to introduce yourself to everyone.