Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Darling in the Franxx
View Single Post
Old 2018-05-05, 16:01   Link #2786
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ninja_ View Post
I think that's been implied from the start because they are 007 and 008. They would have been the elite single digits too. What's new is that they may not even know who they were. Afterall I don't think any parasite was ever supposed to become an adult. The Doctor may have snuck that past everyone.
yeah it's seens which Dr. used 007 and 008 on his experiments to developt a "cure" for parasites don't die to early.

But still if he is planning to kill all the "adults" and leave only the kids, i feel which only 5 pairs can't be enought to "repopulate the world, without a lot of "inbreed which will lead to a lot of abnormality, even if 007 and 008 survive with the kids still few couples to give a "proper breed" and repopulate, this without counting which one of the is "lesbian" and not will be easy to make her "accept give birth to childrens specially with futoshi" this reduce the number of couples to 4(5 with nana and hatchi if they also survive) and also we have 002 which we don't know how much "human" or human compatible she is, if she can get pregnant and have "normal" or almost normal kids", mankind can be very screwed currently if all adults die and only these kids are let alive.