View Single Post
Old 2008-06-22, 08:31   Link #1848
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
There's one really, really bad assumption here, and that is that men don't get raped in prison either. All the male black knights were in just as much potential to be manhandled as anyone else.

So far, nothing has indicated that she has had it any better or any worse than any other Britannian prisoner. Actually, she has had it better than Suzaku did. Leave all the prison-rape fears for the H-doujin, because that's where they're going to remain in this series.
I never said that only women get raped; my point is that Kallen is by the anime's definition an attractive female. There's also no one to say that the Black Knight males and females were not abused while in captivity over the year's time between S1 and S2. I';d dare say that the way Britannia treats people in general that I wouldn't be surprised if people were exploited during that time.

She's had it better than Suzaku because her crime is lesser than Suzaku's supposed offense. Fighting against the Empire isn't near as bad as being accused of murdering a prince... they also treated him poorly because I'd image they wanted a confession. They don't need to beat Kallen for a confesion.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote