View Single Post
Old 2010-11-14, 13:12   Link #196
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
We'll soon find out that "normal" and "safe" is not what Kyousuke actually desires as Kirino's antics gradually begin to effect and change Kyousuke. His development stems from Kirino's in my opinion so it will be interesting to see whether there is some sort of romance development between them, although admittedly I don't see them going that far in this first season.
Yes, "normal" and "safe" was what he wanted before he found out about Kirino's secret hobby. Now he already started to change, and will change a good bit more still. This is effecting his desires as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Yes, I support Kyousuke x Kirino but I'm very open minded about romance in anime as long as it's done right. Since I doubt this show will go into such a delicate/serious topic as incest, they'll most probably go the route of no relation between Kyousuke and Kirino if romance does develop between them. Just to reiterate, this is just speculation
It's quite likely that he's drawn more and more to Kirino by the changes he's undergoing. This might turn into serious affection for Kirino, or even more. If he gets more involved with the otaku club, there might even be a Kyousuke x Kuroneko (or Shironeko) coupling.