View Single Post
Old 2012-03-31, 17:30   Link #4058
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Hm, I don't know. While it's true that Heero and Duo hang out, it's also true that Duo and Quatre seem to be the only ones to keep in touch past the series. In EW it was them who sent the Gundams off to the sun and the whole messaging thing was going on between them as well. Even in the supporting manga like BT we see Duo show up at Quatre's and have some tea with him. With Heero I'd say it's more of them teaming up often for a mission but as far as I remember they're usually surprised to see each other.

Here's also the cover of the new FT chap:
Spoiler for masks galore:

Asagi needs to take an anatomy class. Necks aren't that long.
Also LOL, Katrina dons the Zechs mask and suddenly her hair is the same paler shade of blond as Milliardo's? xD
My bad. I took "hang out" in the sense of being around each other, regardless of missions or leisure.

That is a pretty long neck. I'll give Asagi a pass on that though. She's been money on all her GW work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
I'd say that Heero probably spent the most time with Trowa in the series. An unconscious month (which doesn't really count) and then traveling with him on his mission of self pity and- opps, I mean, his redemption phase when he asked family members of dead Alliance members to kill him for killing their loved ones. And finally, being test pilots for OZ for, what, about a month (the series said)?
Quatre would be runner up, having spent time with him in Sanc before the kingdom fell again.
Duo and WuFei hardly spent any time with Heero... other then being locked up in the same jail cell for close to a month.
If we're talking strictly the series, then I agree. I was referring more to interaction seen in all the canon GW media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
All of Glory of Losers is available now so...
Thanks Deacon!

Like Izuke mentioned, I'm wondering if the story will be changed with Trowa in the plane. The very brief time he and Trowa were together seems pretty expendable for the manga. It more than likely won't happen, but Trowa ramming the plane into Treize's ship would make the most sense if he really wanted to strike a blow to OZ.