View Single Post
Old 2009-09-24, 12:39   Link #61
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
I don't think the WG knows he is a acquaintance of Iva , i mean ivan said that, but how loud did he said it , was it something he said in his mind etc etc. Plus kuma is strong i don't think kizaru could just beam kill him . Out of the 3 i think kizaru is worst match for kuma to tell you the truth .
Well Kizaru because he is the closest Admiral to the truth.He and Sentoumaru witnessed Kuma destroying a pacifista, vanishing strawhats and finally whispering to Rayleigh.

If nothing extraordinary happens at the end of this battle, Kuma may have to answer some questions to World Government and Kizaru.Like:

How Luffy survived so called "vanish",
Why preventing strawhats unavoidable death at the hands of Kizaru/Sentomaru?
Why going Saboady Archipelago at such wrong time without warning anyone? Sengoku even tried preventing a man that can travel as fast as light from going there,
What Iva was bubbling about (If anyone closeby heard of it, as you stated)

Besides Kuma Vs an admiral? Sure Kuma is strong but I dont think he can lay even a scratch on an admiral.First of all Kuma will never be able to touch/hit/blast Kizaru (without a proper haki) and If Akainu is logia, Kuma would fry into liquid metal.Maybe Kuma can do something to Aokiji since he is at least touchable before shattering but thats only if Aokiji stands still sleeping...