View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 09:37   Link #103
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

So I finally got around to watching the episode today after waiting ages early in the morning to find that a soccer match was playing before Aquarion Evol aired LOL (finally got my sleep then)...I was pretty excited for this episode and when I watched it I was like errrrr...dragging shit this far is absolutely ridiculous (and I'm getting impatient now!! I was all good the last couple of episodes (but since its episode 22 I was expecting much much much more!! MOTTO MOTTO MOTTO...I mean I was hoping for them to shed some light on the truth but it was pretty much blabbering on about Aquarion 12,000 years ago (which we all know the story) and man vs man over some woman and Mykage's obsessive desire over the legendary Aqaurion...GAAHH! (Oh and I was also expecting some AWESOME WINGS from Amata like in the Manga version when Mikono was being taken away by Kagura in his dream...SPOILED LOL)...but no the same looking wings he usually has...And Kagura has just got me more and more perplexed...If he and Amata were once the same person (BEING) then why is he spouting stuff like "Your not destined to be with her"..."You can't overcome fate"...Uh HELLOOOOOOO...I'm pretty sure it APPLIES to you too!!!DUH (is the logical sense)...And yeah the mark on Zessica's forehead looks like a PINEAPPLE LOL...SOOO MISS WONG is the chosen element for Aqauarion (I'm assuming)...Anyone have and HUNCH who she is?? And why she is the chosen element? (Because I was perplexed by that saying from Mykage)...Oh and I absolutely LOVED that Mykage "Oh, no you don't bi@tch!" look he was giving Aquarion Spada hahaha...I dont want Shrade to die either (I wanna what this ancient melody thing is...and im pretty sure he's the only one to explain it properly because Fudo will probably do his ZEN thing again...And I didn't see anything wrong with Mikono's character in this episode...she was doing what any character in her situation would do (and how's the girl supposed to fight? She wasn't exactly given a power she could use to fight when she isn't in a vector or Aquarion...Stop hating *I'll probably get a reply or two for this* HAHAHAHA)