View Single Post
Old 2006-12-22, 10:02   Link #28
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
As an utter fan of the Mai arc of Kanon, I weep manly tears over this episode for its' absolute beauty. I'm soooo happy. *cries* I look forward to the future development of Mai's storyline.

Cheers.
can't agree more with this !

that was a perfect episode (animation/sakuga quality, pace, contents, revelations etc such overload of goodness <3 )
thumbs up for :
  • chibi scenes were damn moe... (poor nayuki... trying her best to not being robbed completely by a ferocious begging yuuichi XD)
  • ayu VS nayuki development (poor ayu...yuuichi is really persistent with his shortness bashing towards ayu )
  • Mai prior the ball (she is damn cute with her innocent face and voice, while saying honey bear and chubby racoon <3 )
a question to the kanon veterans : was mai THAT obsessed with food in the game /2k2 version?
(i thought she was going to dance with her fork and sausage )
  • shiori, despite having the least appearance time again, was terribly adorable (such amount of medecine... heck, she is probably carrying medecine set 24h/24 XD)
  • ball : masterpiece so far (like omni wrote in his blog, yuuichi is such a young james bond. he is too perfect, damn ). i noticed that the people in the ball were really different and had a lot of different dress (which is really a nice detail)
  • sayuri : with the ball alone, she deserve an arc for herself, seriously (she was already an awsome girls, with this episode, her secondary role doesn't give her good justice X_X )
  • Mai, Ball version :
  • dance : can't agree more with yuuichi : litteraly a lady (her responce to the jokes and her blushing scenes made my day !)
  • battle : movments, expressions... everything was there.
one word for this episode : flawless (maybe too short? )
hu no... this is not enough >.> :
-impressive characters development
-effective humour (monkey dance... LMAO, yuuichi is such an insane guy... and mai even responded to it... so she is obsessed with food AND animals XD)
-plot revelations
-... (too much things to list ~~)

best episode so far

preview : another utterly catchy preview... good grief they will air the episode 13 next week, and not in january m(_ _)m

Last edited by Klashikari; 2006-12-22 at 10:16.