View Single Post
Old 2010-03-17, 22:39   Link #51
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I lol'd at the size of lil' Akira when he was in front of that truck, it just looks like they made him a bit too small .

It's good that Yukina now understands that Akira likes her more than a cousin. I'm not to pleased with the whole "you save my life so I'll love you" motif, but given he just lost his family, it's understandable how what Yukina did made such a strong impression on him. It was a cute little discussion, esp the part where they wondered if Akira saying "I'll be with you until I die" was a proposal(they were making unsure faces lol). Seeing Akira gleefully letting Yukina get dragged off by Shigure gives me the impression that he'll no longer directly interfere with their relationship, and instead, focus on his and Yukina's relationship moving further. That feels like the more respectable thing to do.

And here, Shigure is STILL a visibly jealous bastard. His childhood friend is back, yet he just can't STAND Yukina thinking about anyone but him, and even says that he'll make it so that Yukina will only see him as a lover. Then right after, he leaves her to run to his childhood friend, without giving Yukina any kind of explanation or apology(though it's not in his character to do so). Then he goes to Mami saying that they should hang out more while they're at school with a sincere smile on his face. To me, his actions make NO sense. I can't even see why he is interested in Yukina, since he really hasn't done anything to indicate the reason why. I'd be different if he was ONLY focused on Yukina, like Akira was, then an explanation wouldn't be necessary(yet they gave Akira one in this chapter), but he goes around saying "I MIGHT like you, like 1% like" and later spiels things like "I'll make you only look at me." I've said it before, but I'll say it again, he is a HYPOCRITE and it's the reason I just don't like him.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote