View Single Post
Old 2010-10-08, 16:18   Link #63
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
No, actually, I don't think she's that much of a jerk :S (You could argue Yui's a jerk to Ui for making her do everything, or Azusa's a jerk to the group for (attempting) to scold them everytime they don't practice. Or even Mio for being a jerk for always hitting Ritsu). At least, not on purpose anyways. Mio and Ritsu have developed a comfortable enough relationship where they don't have to worry about the fact that the other might leave and ditch them. Once Nodoka came along, Ritsu became insecure about their strength of a relationship and just got plain confused. As for the practical jokes she plays on the others, it's not like they're something that'd hurt them for a long period of time.

Come to think of it, Yui and Mugi's characters are the only ones who haven't been mad or frustrated at one point... Maybe Mugi on the phone to her family servants (which kind of makes me second guess her character). Mugi seems to have some evil side no one is aware of yet ;O
The manga tells us that Mugi's servants fear her when she gets angry, so there's definitely more to her than the friendly rich girl she's seen as by everyone else.

Same thing goes for the music store clerks. I assume Mugi takes her role as the company president's daughter quite seriously, even if she doesn't seem to lay down the law on them. They're pretty much shitting their pants whenever she passes by the store.