Thread: SkullGirls
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 06:19   Link #47
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
No, it doesn't go for games published by Microsoft, it goes for games published on Microsoft's service which they get a sizable cut of the sales profits from.
Those companies like Capcom are making the base prices at the end of the day. Games published by Microsoft have no say so really. But companies like Capcom etc determine the base price of the dlc and they go from their with Microsoft and Sony as to what the percentage is. 8 dollars a character was not largely due to Microsoft. That was mainly Arc Systems doing setting it that high. I guarantee you won't see these characters come close to that price point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
8 characters for $15. If DLC characters were $3 (lol @ that price for the amount of work that goes into these characters) than as soon as it hits 6 DLC characters you would've been better off with a Super version. $5 and it's 4 characters....
Considering how long it took them to get to this point with the number they have, again i don't see that happening outside the few characters. They been very touchy about the number of characters and balance this whole time. I don't see them all of a sudden backing off of that.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote