View Single Post
Old 2013-03-15, 02:58   Link #9850
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Reason why I voted down a promotion in the last major meeting I had
Dear Reisys VI Felicity Sumeragi,

Please boss over me and abuse me all you want.

Thank you.

The real issue is with their charm. I have seen enough older men being "enslaved" to useless whims of those girls when work should have taken priority. Granted I may be very nitpicky when it comes to inventory expiry and illiquid stock slowly being outdated from asset to liability, however I think stepping on a few toes and throwing these little girls to one side is absolutely worth the reduced loss the company makes in the quarter.

Well, thank goodness for age and rain. Running makeup certainly helps alot in waking these old crazies from slumber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
*scratches head Women are equal to men.. period..

But I'll get mad if they demand, rights to wear spaghetti inside the mosque.....
I think those rights are perfectly okay. Indonesia is a pretty hot place. But then again, not to the extent of completely exposing everything with a miniskirt or shorts.

Come to think of it, maybe the women submit out of revenge. Those black coveralls, if worn by almost all the women near the mosque, increase the area temperature around it. Enough to fry the sperm of any men passing by.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote