View Single Post
Old 2010-12-06, 23:23   Link #2041
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Nanoha's tactics in the last fight against Fate? Honestly speaking, I didn't see any tactics (Nanoha simply outlasts Fate), but assuming Nanoha did use tactics (not just bluffing XD), the tactics would be simply stayed alive and waited until Fate runs out of energy...Nanoha should know she has a pretty large pool of magic...but she still couldn't use too many tricks or advanced move since she is a newbie...so get some distance away from Fate, fight properly, don't try any cool move until Fate runs out of magic power, then tries to bind Fate and give her the SLB would be the way to go
Well yeah, Nanoha's tactics consist mostly on tiring Fate but at least it was a very cool(if a bit unpractical) strategy to use divine buster as a set up for Starlight Breaker, Fate put up so much effort in blocking DB that she gets exahusted enough to lost sight of Nanoha and not realizing about SLB until it's too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
I'm kinda interested in seeing other writers take on the Nanohaverse. I mean, if Gundam can split into different universes that aren't helmed under Tomino, who knows what the Nanoha franchise can do?
I thinked the same some time ago(albeit more jokingly), that "Nanoha" becomes analogous to a franchise name and we see alternate universes with entirely new stories or characters only connected by the series name and some concepts(like magical devices, interdimensional organizations and such ...and, of course, some good "mahou shoujo" from time to time), only time will tell if the franchise cash enough on the audience's taste to allow that to happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasanagi View Post
Right now, Tsuzuki's a mixed bag for me.
Oh belive me, i know of what you talk, but for now, i have a more optimistic view(still quite sceptic but a lot less grim than a couple of days ago), i'm ready to hope the worst but the guy demonstrates to be able to overcome expectatives(and it's started getting fame for being kind of a troll with the fanbase xDU) so at least i'm able now to give him the benefit of the doubt.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~