Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 14:22   Link #872
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
Thats just Blade for ya, and ya gotta admit he almost had arclight before arclight went to space monster mode. Besides Blade typical for anime heroes and especially his world, cruz is the anomaly for posseing the power of common sense.
No ones denouncing your opinion kurusu.
Still would love to know who put that ultima rumor on wikipedia and where they got it from.
About the rumor, they probable said "oh, a glowing light hand", and thus the rumor was made

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^No ones denouncing your opinion kurusu, i hope you are right, because I dont like Blade being brought back this way.
For all I know, Kami Imai's story has always been consistent, with a good explanation for everything, and what's more important, that makes sense. So that's why I believe the same you believe.

But if you want to know my reasons, it's basically the whole deja vu of Cruz and Blade first meeting and the fact he used Little Boy when he was supossed to have lost all his powers during his fight against Arclight. Oh, and when he said "I cannot copy a dead body's fragment."
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote