View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 18:39   Link #3409
FalsePrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Atleast FalsePrime gave it 24 episodes. That's more than other AGE haters can say.
I will finish it.

Not going to hate on something with out giving it a chance to defend itself. Plus as I said I do enjoy Zeheart.

My issue is what little I've seen even if I do think AGE -2 is better then AGE-1 I gunna walk face first into AGE-3 which seems to be everything all the things I hate about Gundam.

Still I hope for the best. The show hasn't been all bad and I've seen worse Mecha (King Gainer and Gravion Zwei being the two biggies in my mind) and way, way worse Anime in general. Right now I don't even rate it as the pure worst Gundam so there is that at least.

Edit: Episode 26 is probably the highlight of AGE. Up to 30 and I will say that while it in no way redeems Flit's character in my eyes, the fac that he flashes before even the computer can confirm it was the most touching moment he has had through the entire series.

Woolf, I think is probably in my top 5 characters from all of Gundam. Granted I don't think AGE as a whole will get much higher then Destiny on my personal list, but still Woolf and Zeheart in AGE-2 are worth the pain that is the rest of the show.

Last edited by FalsePrime; 2012-08-13 at 21:46.
FalsePrime is offline   Reply With Quote