View Single Post
Old 2007-09-06, 02:58   Link #8973
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
Oh don't get me wrong, I don't mind the concept of 'Alternate worlds', where a distinct number of different timelines exist due to differences in their development, I just dislike the 'Parallel worlds' Idea of worlds where everything Has to happen somewhere, since it means that everything is fixed.

Now, 'alternate' worlds where anything could happen somewhere, is a much different matter.

After all, this is from the person who broke the H4XX barrier by bringing in the Time Diver...
Oh you mean THAT. In a way, its double feedback: you are making the choices, but your choices came from the circuits of your brain interacting with the spirit of your soul (if my divinity theories apply). This makes you half able to make free decisions due to the shadow photonic influence and other forces... It's appalling to look at, but that's what I think. After all, limited freedom of thought is part of being perfectly Ordered.

But yeah, despite all that, alternate worlds where everything can happen elsewhere exist in my fanon space somehow... Sore ga, Grace of God, ne?

Sorry if I sound like a preacher. I am called "Kha the Cleric" after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What were you expecting? Something mushy?
Just nodding in agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Aha! So you're like that too huh? Explains the source of your BLUECHEESIUM ENGINE And a QUasi-religion based on the multiverse? Do tell
Quote:
*BANG*

*Desert Eagle >>>> Kha*

"Counterterrorists Win"

*radio static*
I see that the harem powers have worked on the Wolkies.

(runs)

Quote:
Ah, Karma

And I for one, believe that Science can lead to discoveries about Faith, and that the seperation between science and religion is only a gulf created by those who can't seem to integrate the two properly. As the not-so-often-heard-adage goes:

"God Uses Science to Work His Miracles"

I sorta reverse-engineered that quote into the whole Naaru-Quera and the Cleric thingy...

Quote:
So basically even if the path is already laid and prepared before you, you still have to follow it, lest you go astray?
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
The Battle Continues...

Albert attempted everything he could to stop the Gram from engaging the mysterious Mage...but to no avail...The power armor was at an ramming speed...

KLAMBAM!

As the dust settle from the impact of Gram ramming the armor...Albert felt like his body being push around against his will...The Gram regained balance from the charge and locked onto his target..."How the hell do you fight this Mage? As a guy without any experience in combat, I am pretty much asking for a death wish..." Suddenly, a weapon materialised in his right arm...

"Power Shotgun activated..."

Suddenly the opposing mage charged at Albert, the power armor dodged the attack by the Mage if oh so barely... "Meatbag, fire the shotgun, he is right up close against you" Panicking, Albert fired a round off the shotgun which caused the opponent to wince back before attacking him with a lightning bolt, Albert then raised Garm's arms in defense

"Asorb Loader Activated"

A shield emanted from the Garm and the attack was nullified by the field and his arms glowed yellow..."Activate Special Ability: Return Breaker" Albert nods and suddenly, the Garm ejects 2 Cartridges..."RETURN BREAKER! ACTIVATE!" And a powerful Electronic blast fired off the Garm and directly at the enemy..."Did we beat it?" SIGURD Analysed the dust..."Scanning for enemy..."
I see that Garmis doing all the work here... Has he been taking hints from Mach Calibur?

And I heard "Meatbag". Does Garm know Artherion as well?