View Single Post
Old 2010-12-29, 04:03   Link #2218
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
^If you don't give a $hit why you been hatin so hard? You been hatin' so hard on the Saints since the beginning of this season....Alright we just beat Atlanta the team you were swooning for us to beat so what changes now? You ain't gonna say $hit different because you're a hater...Find a way to make that win mean nothing, I know you'll try...Find a way to make 11-4 mean nothing...You talked so much head about this game being the key with Atl beating so many "quality scheduled teams", but you don't give a $hit now? Your opinion hasn't changed right?

Yeah, sure...Sounds like got-served talk to me ...
LOL so you're mad at me for not believing the Saints are the best team in the NFL? Just because I don't cream my pants like you do over New Orleans doesn't mean I'm a hater. My franchise has had successful teams in the past and even I was around for consistent success, but never got too happy-happy-joy-joy even when we went 13-3 or 12-4. Because I knew the real deal was in January. Winning is new for you though, so I could see why you're through the roof every single week. Learn to take harsh criticism or GTFO.

And well I'm sure it does sound like you got served, because well, you did.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote