View Single Post
Old 2013-06-10, 02:45   Link #28
YeyeC

Soooo sorry for the late reply, I haven't been here in a loooong time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittwoch View Post
Wow, I haven't seen somebody so experienced with PS around here, except Patchy ofc, so this was a good surprise to see some really interesting and well made works. I especially like the one with God of War, I have a bit of a weakness for the game and Kratos . Very interesting concept in the Death Note one as well.

Hope to see more from you!
wow thanks, i don't think I'm very experienced with the PS since I don't know so many things and I'm so lazy to learn more stuff but I am happy you think I do ^^; lol glad you like my works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suomi View Post
ooo! How have I never come here?
Your sigs are BEAUTIFUL. Astonishing. The texts go well, the effects are eye-catching but not overwhelming, and there is so much variance between sigs, yet somehow a cohesiveness in style. It all just comes together absolutely flawlessly!! My favorites are definitely the God of War one, the Death Note one, and the Sasuke one.
What are some of the fonts you use, particularly in the "what is this feeling I have in my heart", "god of war" and sasuke ones?
I am amazed. Have a plate of fresh baked, piping hot, delicious chocolate chip cookies (or whatever kind suits your fancy).
awwww thanks so sorry for the veeeery late reply, if you're still wondering about the fonts I used Optimus Princeps and Project Y as for the Sasuke one I think it was Code Bold and Delicious-SmallCaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Ohhh.. It was so long since at last visited here.. Where were you?!

Anyway... now, now... Your avatars are amazing!!!!! They're so cute!!!! Nice hands you got there!!!
And once again I haven't been here in a long time, college and work take too much of my time DX *sigh*

and thanks! ^__^ glad ya like my avatars.

Here's a couple more stuff I have done.

Spoiler for More recent works.: