View Single Post
Old 2007-03-09, 06:12   Link #119
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
I'm starting to think that Lelou(apparently) will lose because of his Geass on Suzaku telling him to survive ( in this episode, NO MATTER WHAT ) which could lead to Lelou never being able to beat him if he's getting owned by how own Geass power, he's just go somehow SEED( Calling it SEED cause we saw it in the high speed epi of Mao running action he's not a human in case of reaction rate )

C.C. Needs more love, and I knew this was gonna happen because the previous epi (forgot the jerk's name) told her to go spend some time Knightmare piloting training =P and then came the LAWLGUNDAMJACKSCHNIEZELGOTPWNED

I'm guessing Lelou has some piloting to do since he does have handles on his seat also, plus I can't see C.C. that great of a pilot..unless their only plan is to blast everything and fly slowly like they did in this epi, need more speed people!

Gawain is like..2 Lancelots..o.o;

Total GS/GSD memories here with the fact that it reminded me of when PLANT/Earth federation went to the island to stop LOGUS, the whole mecha 'take my hand if you want to live' thing kinda gets..overdone..the flames made it look more cheesier(PIZZA HUT) as if THEY WERE IN A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION ( Suzaku can just Geass himself to survive and somehow do it most likely )

The whole..Confession. Under normal circumstances that does not help a battle at all, like who the hell tells a person they love them during when that perosn is in battle? Are you asking them to drop whatever they are doing and think about this? I mean..it looked like she knew he was gonna die and she was just telling him jsut in case he does, either way it looked bad. And their love doesn't seem like real love to me..I know they'll wind up together but this fresh..it seems sorta..ehh not real.

Nina can go back to her Table, Euphie's Straight.

Now then, Shirley. She doesn't remember anything but has a note, now unless she actually remembers what she has done she won't add much to plot, she might show it to him at least or ask him about it. But it won't be much of a problem unless she remembers it actually, I mean..she's still scared and confused to ask him at all, along with the fact that I am now gonna note;

We never actually heard his command to her.

Note the fact she can't draw his face in art week during one ep, you can state the fact she can't write about him or draw about him.

She will most likely confront him about it but he'll most likely do either use his quick mind to confuse her more or kill her since she knows too much again. She's a confused and scared girl, shouldn't be easy to make up some excuse and she'd eat it up.

As for the total epi; It was okay but had it's bad points with Nina teaching Euphie about propably her love for the table and then Euphie telling her that Suzaku is her table ( I'm just saying, she learned love from a girl that does a table..and somehow she knows love and says thats the way she loves suzu O.o; )

ZeroXSuzu teamup should never happen again, i'd rather have one of them die then watch that horrible scene again.

C.C. And Kallen need more mobile suit action in this epi.

Pudding Earl..so that's what he's holding in the ending theme of all 3 of em lawl.

Epi 21

C.C. has fallen in love with a giant pizza ( way to go pizza hut..you rotted her brain )
Lelou got whacked! Is it an assassination!? Did C.C./Kallen/Shirley get revenge at him for all those times!? (( CC has to deal with him in bed and his order making fun of her/ Kallen is a friggin gravestone..Lelou's doing?/Shirley is just whacking him for the Britannia rule and making her memory go away lawl ))

21.5 after this..augh
Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote