View Single Post
Old 2006-02-09, 01:44   Link #289
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Ambience Blue: While it's a simple crop, is also true that you have a stylish way of operating (reminding your old av and sign as well). And Caster is a relatively originaly subject (they're almost all of Saber, Rin and Rider , thus I chose Ilya ^^). EDIT: Lol and + 1/2 point for the text (especially for how and where it is placed )
Anyway good work and welcome to the Fsn ship! You'll enjoy (maybe) with us 9,5/10
p.s. my sign: yes it's full of flaws, but it's my first self-made so I don't expect it to be outstanding. But thanks for suggestions

Cyz: That signature is really beautiful! There's no much to go into details, I feel that all of the elements blend together perfectly. Anyway, the Saber pic source is marvellous, so sexy and pretty, the background matched perfectly and I love even the fonts. 9/10

KiNa: While it seems to me that someone said the close up picture isn't good, I have to say I like it. The glasses effect is also good, so I don't feel like criticize it. Also the background is quite nice (perhaps all this purple.. hmm .. but it's Rider main colour after all). I'm not totally fond of the picture behind, don't know how to explain with words. And those finger outside of the border don't look good.
Last, plus for realizing a nice sig with Rider clothed, I don't see the urge to go S&M to be effective 9/10

Last edited by Pellissier; 2006-02-09 at 02:46.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote