View Single Post
Old 2013-02-06, 22:43   Link #129
broken270
Defying gravity

I should have known that Meiko does a lot better on matches where the votes are more spread out than in singles competition. Nova 9 may tip the balance of seeding in the remainder of the preliminary round slightly, if anything.

Since Stella is only going to have one preliminary phase, I am going to assume that the Top 3 of each Stella group of tomorrow and Sunday's matches is going straight to regular season, then I predict the following:

Stella 7: Azusa, Kirino, and Holo/Sora (Sora looks slightly weak, but if Holo screws up, its next year for her.)
Stella 8: Yuki, Nadeko, and Illyasviel (Set; neither of the remaining three can reach them unless Illyasviel's fanbase magically disappears)
Stella 9: Yui, Hitagi, and Mikuru/Ui (I'm sure Mikuru is fairly stronger than Ui, but I'm just throwing it there as a just in case)
Stella 10: Shana, Charlotte, and Nagisa/Ikaros (I forgot who was stronger than whom out of those two. It might be Nagisa)
Stella 11: Yuri, Hinagiku, and Index/Ayase (The first two are deserving; the third slot I am a bit angered about because...)
Stella 12: Haruhi, Yui, and Nagi/C.C. (...I personally want both Nagi and C.C. in because both of them had held their ground for this long, but one of them sadly is going to go home this year. Good luck to both of them.)

Also for Nova:

Nova 1: Kobato (Set; Nyaruko won't be able to touch her)
Nova 2: Sena/Noumi (I can't tell who will win. Maybe Sena)
Nova 3: Suguha/Rin (Honestly, I think Suguha has this)
Nova 4: Shinka (I think Shinka won this one. Mei and Inori will have to try somewhere else)
Nova 5: Eru (Sorry, Nanami; try Prelim 2. Unless...)
Nova 6: Mashiro (...you team up with Mashiro and boost yourself over Eru, but that does not really seem likely. Then again, people might think the same for Sanae and Shinka combination...)

Last edited by broken270; 2013-02-06 at 23:08.