View Single Post
Old 2010-11-20, 12:10   Link #1247
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

"Ryner you are a really nice guy" - Luke

"Ryner you are nice" - Kiefer

"Ryner you are nice" - gay looking man girl who got killed this episode.

What's with Ryner portrayed as "nice?" He is a lazy slob who response to serious conversations with lack of seriousness and a little sprinkling of "I'm a monster" bullshit. I do not know how Kiefer ended up falling in love with him during the academy since he only sleeps and act like he doesn't care. Maybe that's what's up = she's emotionally broken and therefor attracted to emotionally broken dudes like in real life.

Point is.. I see Kenshin as nice and tragic. Not this guy. He's tragic.. But he's a lazy slob whom in this whole anime so far depicted him as this master magician which all I see so far from this low budget presentation is him using lighting, fire, and getting bitten here and there which most of the time could have obviously been fatal. I mean look at that lighting tiger biting his shoulder... Why is it in tact? Why wasn't there blood spraying out in gore and death like how the tigers ripped apart other non-protagonists? What? Did the tiger softly bit his shoulder because he would like his eyes? Then why did Ryner take it so dramatically; flying back in AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *orgasms. In fact.. why didn't the tigers kill Ferris instead of making a non-fatal head wound that knocked her out. Why didn't Ferris bleed at all or show any marks? Oh i see she was there for the sex that's about it. :O

I think this show lacks all seriousness really perhaps because of budget concerns. If they were fed the amount of money that made Gundam 00 so freaken great I'd think they'd be able to make a next Naruto - in Europe.

Anyone getting tired of Ryner's constant whining? He's as emo as it gets with "this sucks!" like during EVERY FUCKEN PREVEWS OF EVERY FUCKEN ENDING SONG WHICH ARE GREAT ENDING SONGS BUT IS MESSED WITH THANKS TO WHINER-RYNER.

P.S: I would like to make it clear of what nice Ryner should have been. He should have been saving others - Milk including instead of tieing her up and leaving her for dragon food. Not to mention how Ryner should have protected Milk when the trap was set off and 50 Million gallons of water starts rushing through the hallway - she could have died bumping her head through the rocks and debris. I should see Ryner trying to save Arua and his parents with utter desperaty and deadly executions instead of mumbling to himself of "how I can do this. With ferris. Yes we can do this." doubts and concerns then watching Arua's father get brutally murdered in front of him. I should see Ryner taking the fight seriously with those Pink f@gs to rescue Arua's girlfriend instead of being all relax and shit and saying "oh well that didn't work. let's regroup a bit - hey ARUA THE ALPHA STIGMA - you can come out now" in front of the two presumed Alpha Stigma hunters which laughably caused one of the Pinks to have an idea of murdering Arua's girl in front of him to set him off. Wow Ryner.. What if you didnt tell Arua to come out. I bet that wouldn't have happened. Oh wait a purple f@g is waiting in the shadows. It's alright Ryner you can fool around.. He'll DEFINITELY HELP US.

Last edited by Methuselah; 2010-11-20 at 12:21.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote