View Single Post
Old 2012-07-23, 14:09   Link #2084
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTDK View Post
Guys, I want this vol is about Claire x Kamito =)
Angry fans could go burn your house ASAP lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
All things considered, usually the first girl gets the guy in most harem stories. We've seen it a couple of times already, an example is High School DXD, Oda Nobuna no Yabou (Currently in the request stage of Baka-Tsuki), Hidan no Aria, Zero no Tsukaima, Toradora, Kampfer, and Infinite Stratos. No I am mistaken, take the last one off the list, no one knows where that thick headed guy is heading. That said, I don't really mind a harem ending or any of the girls getting Kamito. I just want to see how it is done, the development of it essentially.
OK, let's do this:
DxD: Fine.
Nobuna: It's a pseudo-harem. Like SAO. There is no doubt or suspense on the ending, and the MC only has his eyes on one character.
HnA: To early to say at this stage.
ZnT: Fine, but you have to admit that Louise had been the center of the attention for 17 volumes on 20.
Toradora: Hmm, someone already mentioned it.
Kampfer: Agreed.
IS: No idea on how it is going to end. Real harem possibility here.

It always depend on what the "harem stories" really are. In the series mentioned here, there are hardly any beside DxD, HnA and IS that have harem as a must for the story. Nobuna doesn't need one IMO, ZnT is more focused on Saito living on Mars ( I mean, c'mon, there's 2 moons) with battles and Toradora was more of a love polygon. Whereas HnA needs it for Kinji's powers and IS needs it to fill the holes.

STnBD is one of the new types of series where you don't really know what'd happen at the end, unlike some other older series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Claire isn't so bad, there will be more character development for her when she encounters her sister and learn to trust people. At least she isn't as bad as Seiyuu from Usotsuki Paradox.
Don't mention her... =_=