Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-17, 03:55   Link #1232
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Those ears. Yes those ears!
Oh, that's what I forgot I believe she's not wearing a bra, as it looks like there is no bra that contain such.... joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Ah! those fat-sacks... oppaitron
You! Trying to revive that Fat Vs Milk debate again, eh? Well, I'm not taking this lightly, bring it on!

In Luhy-chan's defense, she has demonstrated fitness and agility consistent with a person who is well-fit. Thus, I deduce that she works out from time to time, and maintains a hot body, as such, I hereby declare her rack a blessing of the goddesses, and not a nutrient hogging malfunction of the human body

Quote:
Well, as with most traps there is a certain group that consistently denies reality
I took a look at Pixiv, and lol.... how can one tell which fan group is which? It's like most of the Hasta fanarts are of man-Hasta

Quote:
The dressing sequence of the ED is even more delicious IMHO
And yet it wasn't in full color!! Why did each particular scene have to be in the various forms of CMYK

Quote:
Nyaruko is a riot, but I can also seen that some people hate the troupe, and can easily get tired of or even annoyed by her
The hilarious part is that, it wasn't that I was tired of her in the "when is she going to stop talking" kind of way, I was actually physically and mentally tired of keeping up with her aside from my eye at the time, I'm so used to her VA doing those low adrenaline slicey lifey roles, to have her do this Nyarko role was a blast of a surprise

And, this series is the same Flash anime from last year, right? This anime was such a huge jump from that, surprising me even more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
What I like the best about Nyarko is her High Heels, I'm not a fetishist or something it just that the normal shoes design in Anime/Japan is so boring. All the time you see everyone wearing shoes like Kuuko the "bland" type. Nyarko high heels make her stand out in anime industry , that is in teenage girls department, as older woman tend to be drawn with high heels.
Like Malky said, it's not High Heels, but rather that she has heeled shoes. Well, I don't want to get technical with the way they are described via their length, but I get what you mean.

I love it when a girl wears shoes with that length of the heels. Because it won't pierce me when they step on me, and yet I can feel the heels They compliment their fashion very very well, especially when the girl wears any sort of legging, be it knee-socks, stockings, pantyhose, etc.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote