View Single Post
Old 2015-06-14, 10:43   Link #1290
Nicaea

Hard to say. The men can be put into groups I think. Currently it's either BB, Kaido, Dragon, Shanks and Akainu.

Ryokugyu and Fujitora may be strong, but they're slightly weaker than Akainu at most, with Kizaru being debatable. I'd put them in a second bracket together with Aokiji,Marco and Jozu.

The strongest female is probably Big mom. However, Boa Hancock and Catarina Devon (who is the most dangerous female pirate ever to be imprisoned in Impel Down. She's also one of the strongest Impel Down prisoners prior to the War of the Best).

Tbh I'm more interested in the Shichibukai and the Eleven Supernovas. Those powerlevels are still increasing and will create bigger waves than the already established names. Isn't it weird that Dofflamingo is terrified of Kaido but singlehandedly made us viewers reevaluate the power of Shichibukai?

I mean, either Doffy is closer to yonko or the Shichibukai in general are stronger than we thought. Also, given that Doffy values Crocodile, isn't it safe to say that Crocodile is supposed to be at least close to Doffy's level?
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote