View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 06:00   Link #21
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Poor psychopatic massacre (How did he make psychopatic massacre from Saigusa Haruka in the first place oO).
This time she got trolled pretty hard. It appears like Futaki's point is something like: 'Hey You are friends, with Haruka right? Or are you actually MY friends?'
very mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterVampire View Post
They dont need to agree to a DNA test

just get some hair or something without them knowing
Actually they have to, otherwise its a crime in most countries .

So depending on where you live secret DNA tests, when you are unsure if your child is really your kid, could could actually bring you in front of a court too.
On another note:
To get those famous 99.99 % results you need more than just the the children's and the father's DNA, you need the other parent's DNA too.
And no, neither wife nor husband can substitute permission for their DNA being used for a test for the other, they can however substitute the permission for their children. (in Germany, only the mother can, In Austria both parents can when they got shared child custody.This might not be up to date though; If something changed then most likely that everyone has to agree.) A court can however order a DNA test, then no more consent is needed.
Don't get me wrong, you can still determine it, but its a lot less accurate,

A reputabable institute would btw never use DNA material for a test without a person's signature.

Another problem is, which is probably tied to the above example, is that the DNA could be taken from anywhere if the person doesn't sign that the DNA used is theirs

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2013-02-03 at 06:11.