View Single Post
Old 2012-01-14, 03:32   Link #5
Sol Falling

Haha, I didn't realize you'd be posting this through Animesuki. Taking advantage of the fact that this is a forum, then, maybe we should share our answers.

I seem to have been inclined towards just the vanilla answers, going with A for both choices 1 and 2 thus far.

Spoiler for choice 1:

In terms of constructive criticism, the "voice" you use in writing Madoka can sometimes seem like it's actually too girly and innocent. While it might just be differences in how we interpret her character, this can sometimes make it difficult to identify with her.

However, like I commented before with your other fanfic, I still like the directness/purposefulness of your style, which makes for an engaging read. Given this "spoiler" format of releasing through Animesuki, it looks like it'll be possible for each reader to read through all the possibilities, so I will be taking advantage of that liberty. The results for each of the C choices look very mysterious in particular, despite apparently discouraging Madoka's affection with that particular character. Next chapter, I might be tempted to go off in one of those directions .
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote