View Single Post
Old 2009-09-01, 05:41   Link #2323
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I wouldn't count those ideas out just yet.

If Hayate was related to Nagi then it completely rules out romantic involvement. He may stay nearby to be there when there's trouble but he wouldn't be in debt and likely wouldn't have to be a butler if he was a member of such a rich family. He could probably have a family of his own and just stay close by to be there for all the important events in her life.

I doubt that Himegami or anyone more important than Hayate will show up. It isn't impossible but I think it would cause way too many problems to seem likely.

Nagi's entire story is about growing up (she is 13 after all, it's kinda bound to happen sooner or later). She's going to get more mature as the story unfolds and has already made progress with a part-time job, interacting with others, and all the things that Hayate has encouraged to help her confidence. I see that as being a key component of her friendship with Ayumu, the Hamster is so immature that even Nagi can call her on it and manage to act like the big sister to her (this also being because Nagi is so smart). Eventually she will mature enough to know that Maria and Hayate need lives outside of taking care of her and at least let them find love somewhere.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote