View Single Post
Old 2009-09-01, 21:07   Link #2339
Used Can

What I'm interested the most in is, upon hearing Athena's name, what will Maria's reaction be? Certainly, the silly trio may be surprised, but Maria seems to have had a connection with her. Will she have something to reveal to them and us? I'm wondering about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndoViking View Post
Wow, good story man . I wonder what'll happen to Hayate in that "ruthless conquest"
Well, sadly for Xina (actually, for everyone else), Hayate had long accepted his homosexuality. Unable to accept this outcome, Xina decided to go down the path of mayhem. No one was spared. After that, she decided to go to England, but once she realised there was no trace of any anglo-saxon or their traditions (although they were the opposition, she held respect for them), and that the English culture had become nothing but one more of the decaying modern cultures she decided to start a grand campaign in order to set the Viking way in England. Obviously, this was unknown to your commoner, and, due to her grandioseness many thought this was the much awaited return of the king. She gathered many followers and conquered England.

Not so much later, she started moving south through mainland Europe, and after spending some time in Rome, she realised she also had some connection with Julius Caesar. And thus, she started an even greater campaign now throughout Europe. Once her empire was settled, she set her capital city in Berlin, and she was then known as Xina von Musel (she always liked Germanic surnames). It is known that, some time later, in order to far surpass Alexander the Great, she set off to conquer all of Asia (and a big part of Africa). But after that was done, she disappeared. No one knew her whereabouts, and that's another story.