Thread: Licensed Peacemaker Kurogane FAN CLUB
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-09, 01:16   Link #4
monir
cho~ kakkoii

May I graciously point out to all the glorious members of the PMK Fanclub that there exist a magical button called edit. By clicking that magical button, prevents the necessity of double or even triple posting.

As for PMK, it is evident the animators are really into detail since they have strecthed 2 line worth of story into a 9 episode series. And the question is still being asked, to give Tetsu a sword or not to give Tetsu a sword. Sorry Ainana, I seem to have violated the first rule by posting here (my apparent negative view toward PMK so far) but I have not yet gave up on PMK. I agree with you in most of the things you say about the attention paid in the detail of the characters' development although I dont know if they are historically accurate (more of a figment of imagination by our cursed animators), the possibility of the animators setting up a better story. So far with the mundane routine that possibility still remains a possibility. As for those subtle clues, they are vague to say the least and how are those clues going to advance the story is out of my grasp of understanding. So I will just stop here before I make a fool out of myself or is it too late?