View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 08:54   Link #51
n120cky

Nice episode at hilarious at same time give us character development, well interestingly Rika in season 1 I'd never pay to much attention on her as she just doing something on her own, but now she changes and I feel like Kodaka can depend on her for some serious task (like convince Yukimura). To me, it's like having new member without a new member in the club.

Sena route is improved here as in this episode she care for others (covering Maria, try to get Kobato the prize), so as the prize she got mistaken for Kodaka wife .

Well Yozora doesn't get much route here except for whatever her plan failed, which is I don't know if she knew all this time Yukimura is a girl, or she disappointed Yukimura is a girl . . .. One perception for Yozora in analogical with Sena is when she sit with Kodaka and Maria at restaurant, make it look like Kodaka and Yozora married couple and Maria being their daughter.

Yukimura was the biggest development here she is a reverse-trap-trap, this will change other member perspective to her especially Kodaka, now that she is a girl, she will get a route. And soon Kodaka will realize he is in harem condition.

The ultimate scene is at the train on the way home where they all like a big family with Kodaka the only man among them, well It's like Kodaka having 4 wife and 2 daughter, but I'll view it as Kodaka being their guardian. As I see Kodaka have different aura from other harem MC.