View Single Post
Old 2010-12-21, 03:57   Link #149
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
I think what comes full circle with this series, is that both of our protagonists of the Kousaka family are just...poorly written. Kirino is the tsundere, who is brash and puts up the mask, yet isn't afraid to act selfish or demanding when the time calls for it. She may be desirable, but that doesn't mean she's likable. Kyousuke on the other hand, has a total lack of understand to his own hindrance. The type of person who...you wouldn't want to hang out with because he's so listless and full of hatred.

When you put the two of them in a room, you expect something to happen. And stuff really did happen over these past few episodes, but in different ways. It's just a pain as Kirino is so explosive, yet Kyousuke is very implosive in the way he tolerates everything. Because he acts like such a shell of a man, he has no concern for himself. The problem with that, is why should the audience care for a person who is so dumb and manipulated when he doesn't care for his own being and won't even learn? With the anime, it's almost like he really doesn't want anything out of life in particular, so he'll just strive to make his sister's life the best it can be. Which is a pain, when she's so conflicted in the more traditional sense.

I really wish we knew what happened to cause their hatred in the first place...I really do.