View Single Post
Old 2004-12-02, 22:05   Link #52
HK anime seeker
Looks fun...Time to jump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
(ran into 10 people who exactly were that)
You have no evidence to support and one ten people is nothing if you have done statistics in you life. Keep an eye on the share prices for blizzad in the upcomming months. And if it drops you can say its not a sucess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
You also need to take in account 80% of those people are Blizzard/Warcraft fanboys.
And likewise can be said for the other games that are out there. For example, FFXI is only popular because of the square and FF fanboys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigma
lol, have you fought these dragons?.
Lol, I have fought a dragon. Not bad but still lacking.

Quote:
Wow is generaly quest driven to gain exp and involes roleplaying etc.
Thats why it better then most mmo where you just hack, slash and gain levels, its just like a fantasy version of CS that neverends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamespot
Final Fantasy XI = 8.2, World of Warcraft = 9.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygamer
Final Fantasy XI = 8.8, World of warcraft = 9.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YahooGames
Final Fantasy XI = 8, World of warcraft = 9
Quote:
Both games are great. Both companies are great but some people just have to get off their high horse.
Both games are great but one is better, you need to get off your now

On a more important note, both games have there pros and cons but both of them will suit the tastes. Some people like WoW, some people like FFXI. For me I like WoW and its going to be a great sucess and would be a great investment opportunity for people that invest in the games industry.

So lets get back on topic instead of trying to make this a FFXI is better then WoW thread.

Last edited by HK anime seeker; 2004-12-02 at 22:25.
HK anime seeker is offline   Reply With Quote