Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 21:20   Link #2238
Gravitas Free Zone

So... my PzIV and VK3601H crews have their first skill fully researched and 60% on their second skills. The commanders got Sixth Sense as a first perk, which seems to be working out for me, and Repair on their second.

My Hetzer and Pz38nA crews are both at 94% on their first skill. Sixth Sense on the Hetz and Camo on the 38nA (which I was trying to get the maximum possible camo rating on).

I'm wondering about swapping the commanders on those vehicles, unlocking Sixth Sense for the vehicles that really need it, while giving them a decent amount back for the secondary skills that I was looking for. Yes, this would involve gold.

The mediums would have to regain the gap between 94% first perk and the activated first perk. With the average XP gained per game in those being much higher than that of the Hetz and 38nA, it shouldn't take too long to get their numbers back, also with accelerated crew training on...

The StuG's first skill grind was pretty painful, which is why I'm thinking of doing this with these other crews.

Anyone have a thought?
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote