View Single Post
Old 2008-04-09, 16:55   Link #4
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
1. yes she is a half Britannian, her father was a wealthy bussiness man even..
but her status is meaningless, she had to keep upt hat she was a full blooded Britannian to recieve the threatment in society, im nto sure what had happened to her father.. whether or not he was just never there or if her mother divorced from him...
if she was a halfblood her fate would be the same otherwise it wouldnt be needed to keep that a secret and otherwise she would be threated even worse ebcause she would be a traitor to the Britannian Empire
wheter or not she was truely caught remains unknown, because she was working undercover int he Babel Tower to secure Lelouch

i guess she sticks with him because she knows that he is their only hope, Zero had shown her and others that it is do able and they only managed it with his help..
now with Zero gone things would remain this way and she wants change even now..
i guess she got over her shock that Zero is Lelouch and realised that it makes no difference, she accepted the truth that it was him that they needed and that no one else can finish the job.. however i think her heart was shattered when she found out that Lelouch was Zero because it was Zero she felt for and not Lelouch..
as for telling.. there are some who know but it doesnt have to be Kallen to have told people that, i am certain she wouldve kept her mouth shut
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote