View Single Post
Old 2014-11-17, 03:37   Link #13
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Unlimited Fafnir (Juuou Mujin no Fafnir) (LN/Manga)

Spoiler for LN Covers:

Author: Tsukasa
Illustrator: Riko Korie
Publisher: Kodansha
Label: Ranobe Bunko
Number of Volumes (released so far): 6

Plot summary: In the "unlimited school battle action" story, the world was transformed by the sudden appearance of monsters known collectively as dragons. Before long, girls known as "D" were born with the dragons' powers. A boy named Yuu Mononobe is the world's only male "D," although his existence is kept secret. He is forced to enroll into Midgar, a school for "D" girls, where he see a female student Iris naked. Moreover, he is reunited with his long-separated little sister Mitsuki.

Tsukasa published the first novel volume with illustrations by Riko Korie (Tsuki Tsuki!) last July. Saburouta (Citrus, Chōkyō Kareshi) launched a manga adaptation in Kodansha's good! Afternoon magazine in March.

Manga cover:
Spoiler for Manga cover:

I haven't read the novel, but from what I checked the manga, it looked interesting in some aspects, namely the protagonist. The rest clearly shows the fact it's a typical harem action series, however it indeed shows a bit of potential as well.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is online now   Reply With Quote